By submitting this form, I am agreeing to the goals and commitments of the Bernstein Leadership Group (BLG):
- If selected, I will attend all the sessions/functions and devote the time necessary to be a contributing member of the class. I understand that if I fail to meet these obligations, I may be asked to withdraw from the program.
- BLG is a 7-month commitment, running June 2021-January 2022, with sessions held twice a month (typically on Sundays, from 4:00-5:15 pm).
- To ensure a meaningful interaction and the creation of a cohesive group, participants are expected to maintain active participation in the program and make every effort to attend each session. You are allowed no more than three excused absences.
- BLG is an interactive, hands-on program, and participants are required to prepare a class presentation and do preparatory reading when assigned.
- BLG is a leadership program which is guided and informed by Jewish values. As future leaders, BLG participants are asked to fulfil the obligation of Tzedakah (Giving Charity) and personally make a meaningful gift to the Jewish Federation’s annual campaign, which benefits the entire Charlotte Jewish community
- Thanks to the generosity of Don and Bobbi Bernstein, BLG is offered to participants at a subsidized cost. A $75 nonrefundable registration fee is due upon application for BLG. The fee helps cover the cost of supplies and program delivery.
Photo Release Waiver
I hereby grant permission to the Jewish Federation of Greater Charlotte and its beneficiary agencies to use photographs or other images in my likeness for any and all Jewish Federation of Greater Charlotte marketing and promotional materials.